December 29, 2012

Akan Datang

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious Most Merciful

Salam and Peace to all..


Welcoming 2013 with a mixed feelings, happy and worry.
Happy - Another year, another hope, another chance
Worry - I will be 24 next year, oh no!
Ok, let's not worry about it, I still have 11 months more before I reach 24.

Now 2012 recap..in my own way..
Alhamdulillah, half of my wishlists for this year fulfilled.
While the rests are still ongoing.
Some matters didn't go as I planned, and I know that Allah has better plan for me.
Trying to turn lemon into lemonade, 'blessing in disguise', indeed.
Trying to be a grown up.

I wanna say thanks to everyone who always stay by my side, my families and my besties.
Who support me, care for me, and help me in times of need.
Thank you and love you guys <3

Wishlist #6 - Introducing my GD aka Guitar Dex (not G-Dragon ok?)

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be." -Jeremy Schwartz

P/s - Trying to write a short post instead of a long one as someone asked me to 😓

No comments: