In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious Most Merciful
Salam and Peace to all..
First af all, Eid Mubarak to everyone who celebrates it.
Taqabballahu minna wa minkum..
For all the petty things that I care much,
I'm still a kid
For all the not-so-elegant acts,
I'm still a kid
For all the crucial things that I neglected,
I'm still a kid
In fact, what's wrong being a kid?
Innocence, cute, and so carefree
Once before,
With that innocent thought, I dreamed a lots
With that innocent thought, I had skills
With that innocent thought, I was self-assured
After I learned more about the world,
Why do they changed?
Why do I forget the dreams when I was little?
Why do I say things are impossible to achieve?
Why do I limit myself?
Why can't I be honest like a child?
Yes, I'm still like a kid.
The oblivious, childish, and clumsy.
But somehow I lost my kiddy touch.
And now, I whine like a child.
"Rasulullah s.a.w said: Make things easy! And do not make them complicated! Be cheerful! And do not be repulsive." [Bukhari]
"Is he who walks prone (without seeing) on his face, more rightly guided, or he who (sees and) walks upright on a Straight Way?
Say: It is He Who has created you, and endowed you with hearing (ears) and seeing (eyes), and hearts. Little thanks you give." [Al-Mulk 67:22-23]
Now I know
And I don't have to be scared like a kid anymore
All I have to do
With all the qualities that I have
Gather my courage
Have my face up
Walk straight on my way
Fullstop.

No comments:
Post a Comment