venue: kl convention centre.
date: 18 jan 2009
time: 1.00pm - 5.00pm
i went here yesterday..fortunately, i arrived early..around 12.30pm..but that thing start around 1.30pm..
food,yes..they served food..i don't know what foods they served because i only drink sky juice..tu la sembang punye psl..smpi food pn dh hbis..=(
met many seniors..n sister yg ad k.fatimah je as ahli panel..they're all nice..willing to help us..
mostly non-malay yg dtg n i think dyrg ni mesti private student..FAMA (Father mother) sponsor..how lucky they were..but,I'm grateful to get MARA sponsorship nand I promise myself to use this opportunity wisely..
then my family n I went back straight to kedah by 5pm..hoping we'll arrive by 10pm..sadly,we arrived at 11.15pm..why I said sadly? Because I miss to watch AJL and only know the result je..sob2..dlm kete kt highway,radio on off..kdg dgr kdg x..xde line..handphone,out of battery..but Alhamdulillah..finally I'm home..
Whatever it is, thanx so much to my parent yg snggup g anta n amek diriku kt kl tuh..love them so much~
No comments:
Post a Comment